Who we are and what do we do
Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust is part of the NHS and provides the following services across Coventry and Warwickshire, Solihull, Hereford and Worcestershire:
• Inpatient mental health services
• Community mental health services
• Inpatient learning disability services
• Community learning disability services
• Inpatient and Community eating disorder services
• Respite and residential care services
• Community physical health services e.g. district nursing etc.
The Trust is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as a data controller. The Trust’s registration number is: Z9641870.
Data Protection Officer
The Trust’s Data Protection Officer is the Head of Information Governance and can be contacted at;
Information Governance Team
Wayside House, Wilsons Lane, Coventry, CV6 6NY
Tel: 024 7653 6728
Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs)
Our Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs) are currently under review. Should you require further information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see the latest Privacy Notices: