Advice and important information
We strive to deliver child-centred care and the best possible outcomes for children, young people, and their families.
It is important to take care of your mind, body, and emotions. Below are 7 areas of support that you might find helpful.
If you or someone you are supporting is experiencing a mental health crisis and needs urgent support right now, please click here.
Further organisations offering support:
- Childline (under-19s) trained counsellors provide confidential support on anything – no matter how small or large.
- Call: 0800 1111
- Chat with a counsellor online about whatever's worrying you
- Visit: www.childline.org.uk/get-support/1-2-1-counsellor-chat/
- Open: During the Coronavirus opening times are 9am – midnight
- PAPYRUS HOPELINEUK (for under-35s) offers confidential support and practical advice.
- Call: 0800 068 4141
- Text: 07860 039 967
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Samaritans offer a safe place for you to talk any time you like, in your own way – about whatever’s getting to you. You don’t have to be suicidal.
- Call: 116123 (free from any phone)
- Email: email@example.com (Sometimes writing down your thoughts and feelings can help you understand them. Email how you are feeling to 'jo' and a volunteer will respond)
- Open: 24-hours a day, 7-days a week