Crisis and Home Treatment Team
The Rise Crisis & Home Treatment team (Coventry & Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust) provide multi-disciplinary support to children and young people (under 18s) who present in mental health crisis.
We assess those who are:
- an immediate and significant risk to others due to their mental health
- being considered for admission to a mental health inpatient unit
- at risk of immediate and significant self-harm
- in acute psychological or emotional distress that is causing
- them to not be able to go about their daily activities, such as going to school and looking after themselves
For urgent calls, for children and young people who are experiencing a mental health crisis contact the Rise Crisis team
Telephone Number Freephone 08081 966798 (select Option 2)
During the COVID-19 response, this is service is available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, with an advice-only service outside the core hours of 8am-8pm.
To find out more about how this service works download our leaflet below:
Please note: Non-urgent referrals can be made through the Rise Navigation Hub on Tel: 0300 200 2021/ Fax: 024 7696 1579 8am-6pm