What is Rise?
Rise is a family of NHS-led services providing emotional wellbeing and mental health services for children and young people in Coventry and Warwickshire.
Rise aims to build resilience and empower children and young people (as well as the adults in their lives) to know where to go for help and advice.
It’s made up of a number of different services, each led by mental health specialists.
No matter why or how you access Rise we want you to receive the right support at the right time.
A journey with Rise is as unique as the person seeking support. So the support each person receives may be different.
The ways Rise may support you are:
- Direct support: group sessions for young people and their parents or carers
- School-based resilience programmes: such as Boomerang, Big Umbrella and Mental Health in School Teams
- Support the people who support you: working alongside social care, schools and other professionals
- Community-based support for parents and carers through Rise Community Partnerships and Coventry Family Hubs
- 24-hour support through the Dimensions Tool and CWRise
You can find out more about our range of services here
You can download and/or print the leaflets below, which describe more about the service and a typical journey through Rise.
Introducing RISE Leaflet.pdf [pdf] 2MB
A Journey with RISE - Journeys are unique.pdf [pdf] 119KB
RISE Mental Health in Schools Teams Leaflet.pdf [pdf] 715KB
RISE_Crisis_and_Home_Treatment_A5_Leaflet_FINAL_WEB.pdf [pdf] 1MB
RISE_Neuro_DL_Leaflet_Final_WEB.pdf [pdf] 894KB